GOOGLE SHOPPING TRAINING
There are thousands of people searching for your products online every single day. Google Shopping can get your products seen by the right people at exactly the right time for maximum return on investment.
Driving high-quality visitors to your retail website who are ready to purchase at a low cost is the foundation of making your e-commerce business successful. Google Shopping can deliver you exactly that.
Without the support and guidance of a Google Ads shopping specialist, the PLA network can be difficult to master. With Google Shopping growing at a rapid rate, it’s never been more important to understand exactly what it takes to run profitable campaigns. Our Google Shopping training course has been designed to help online retailers get to grips with managing their shopping campaigns.
Google Shopping Fundamentals Course
£399 + VAT
per person (Group discounts available)
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who sells physical products online
- Anyone who’s currently selling offline but wants to utilise Google Shopping
- Anyone who’s receiving poor results from Google Shopping and wants to know to improve them.
What will I learn?Upon completing the course you’ll have gained the relevant skills to:
- Fully understand the Google Merchant Centre
- The benefits of investing in Google Shopping
- Optimise your product data feed in line with Google’s best practises
- Create Shopping campaigns in line with your retail business objectives
- Optimise your campaigns for maximum profitability
- Effectively market your products across all devices
- Understand how to remarket products to users who have previously visited your site
Introduction to Google Shopping
- What is Google Shopping?
- Benefits of Google Shopping/Why should you invest?
- Where do shopping ads appear? How does it work?
- Shopping Value Chain
Google Merchant Centre
- What is the GMC?
- Merchant Centre navigability
- Finding and resolving product inventory errors
- How to link to your Google Ads account
- Setting Shipping Rules
- Analysing the GMC assortment report
Google Shopping Data Feeds
- Introduction to product data feeds
- Feed attribute explanation
- Optimising your product feeds for best performance
- Recognising optimisation opportunities
- The importance of product titles
Creating & Optimising Google Shopping Campaigns
- Why choosing the right campaign structure is crucial for PLA success
- Introduction to different strategies based on your retail business objectives
- Campaign set up top tips in line with Google’s best practises
- How to bid efficiently across all products in your feed
- How to use query sculpting to improve the efficiency of your campaigns
- Dynamic remarketing set up