Honchō are looking for an SEO Analyst to join our growing team.
Based in our idyllic countryside HQ in Hertfordshire you’ll be responsible for supporting and working alongside our existing SEO team on some of our client accounts and to constantly improve our service and performance..
Reporting into an SEO account manager, this role involves supporting the team to deliver SEO recommendations for a portfolio of clients and contributing to the strategy and planned activity for specific accounts.
We are looking for someone with an analytical mind-set and the ability to ensure a timely and accurate delivery of work to agency/clients and suppliers, but also contribute to the team’s internal KPIs and working with the relevant teams to improve or create new ways of working making processes more efficient.
The ideal candidate will have strong technical SEO knowledge, a superb eye for detail and a love for SEO, written and verbal communication skills – both internally and externally.
- Carrying out on-page, content, and backlink audits.
- Regular communication with clients, including meetings, calls, and presentations, alongside a senior account manager or SEO manager.
- Keyword and competitor research, trend analysis & targeting.
- Contributing to plan SEO strategies and activity for assigned accounts working with a Senior Account Manager and SEO Manager.
- Keep up-to-date with latest industry developments and ensure your strategies and recommendations fit within these.
- Deliver client reports and write high standard commentary and insights to be sent to the client on a weekly / monthly basis.
Personality traits suited to this role:
- Articulate with good communication skills.
- Strategic thinker and organised.
- Diplomatic and team orientated.
- Basic understanding of search engine marketing and some of the different facets.
- Ability to work under own direction and as part of a team.
- Time management skills and close adherence to deadlines.
- Great communication, presentation and writing ability.
- The ability to work with and analyse data, in order to inform strategies.
- Presentation skills within small groups
- Passed or in-date Google Fundamentals exam
- Knowledge of beginner’s level SEO, areas including:
- On-page technical SEO
- Keyword research skills
- Content optimisation skills
- Familiarity with industry tools
- Link analysis skills
- Unlimited Holiday
- Training opportunities to support you at every stage of your career
- Regular social events
- Work in our redeveloped, converted barn and Stables
- On-site swimming pool and tennis court