SEO Account Manager
- Develop SEO strategies that deliver against the clients’ overall business objective
- Help team to implement recommendations when required
- Oversee the quality of the work being produced across their portfolio of clients ensuring work produced is of the highest possible quality
- Identify and close any upsell / cross-sell opportunities in order to grow the accounts
- Keep up to date with the latest SEO developments and be responsible for ensuring that the SEO team are constantly learning and developing their SEO knowledge
- Develop senior relationships with key client stakeholders
- Support the Head of department with forecasting, pitch work when required as well as supporting the development of channel strategy to hit income targets
- Review work load and offer suggestions on how to improve processes and or manage the reallocation / prioritisation of work where necessary to ensure high standards are maintained
Operational skills required
- Solid understanding across all disciplines of SEO including technical, content and outreach
- Timely and accurate delivery of work to the agency/client and suppliers
- High levels of competency in presentation, both written and verbal
- Ability to communicate confidently and succinctly to clients at the most senior level
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate that you understand your client’s brand, objectives and that your work and behaviour reflects this.
Personality traits suited to this role
- Articulate with good communication skills.
- Strategic thinker
- Diplomatic and team orientated.
- Approachable and organised.
- Several years’ agency experience
- Confident in leading a small team to support their portfolio of clients
- The ability to analyse data in order to inform strategies and interpret results
- Experience and confidence using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint (keynote), and Word