Senior PPC Account Manager
Honchō are looking for a Paid Search Specialist to join our growing team. This role is ideal for someone with a proven track record in scaling and managing paid search accounts, ideally in the Ecommerce space with extensive experience in Google Ads, Google Shopping and Bing.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the daily management, execution, and optimisation of paid search accounts. The role requires a proactive approach in planning strategic & innovative ways to deal with challenges, acquire customers and increase ROAS for our clients.
Based in our idyllic countryside HQ in Hertfordshire you’ll get the chance to work alongside our team of Search experts and work with some huge brands in our client list.
We are looking for a PPC specialist to join our growing paid search team. You will work across a range of client accounts to deliver effective campaigns, with great attention to detail.
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience of managing Paid Search accounts, be a strategic thinker, with a strong ability to optimise accounts and analyse data.
- Lead and develop PPC strategies and campaigns that deliver against the clients’ overall business objectives
- Oversee the quality of the work being produced across a portfolio of clients ensuring work produced is of the highest possible standard
- Develop senior relationships with key stakeholders
- Keep up to date with the latest PPC developments
- Identify opportunities and up-sell products and services to clients
- Actively support on new business pitches
- Improve processes and time management/efficiencies
- Support the Paid Media team with weekly and monthly reporting, insights, presentations and pitches, both internally and externally
- Continually explore ways to scale reach on a portfolio of clients
- Help to maintain and build strong client relationships through exceptional quality of work and regular communication
- Solid understanding of PPC with at least 2 years’ experience
- Fully GAP Qualified
- Experience using bid management software
- Highly organised and motivated
- Data driven approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Excel, Keynote/Powerpoint etc.
- Driving license required for commute
- Unlimited Holiday
- Personal development plan and training opportunities
- Work for well known brands
- Regular team and social events
- Never work your birthday or Christmas eve again
- 2 days paid leave to support a charity of your choice
- Great offers and discounts through Perkbox
- Free Honcho Clothing and merchandise
- Work at our idyllic offices with on-site swimming pool and tennis court