PPC Account Manager
Reporting into Paid Media Manager, this role involves development, implementation & management of PPC strategies for a portfolio of clients.
- Lead and develop PPC strategies and campaigns that deliver against the clients’ overall business objectives.
- Oversee the quality of the work being produced across their portfolio of clients ensuring work produced is of the highest possible standard.
- Develop senior relationships with key stakeholders.
- Produce weekly reports & present monthly and quarterly reviews when called upon.
- Keep up to date with the latest PPC developments.
- Identify opportunities and up-sell products and services to clients.
- Actively support on new business pitches with forecasting & pitch material.
- Improve processes and time management/efficiencies.
- Run PPC training sessions.
Operational skills required
- Solid understanding of PPC channel as a result of 2-3 years experience.
- Fully GAP qualified & accredited in all department tools & platforms.
- High levels of competency in presentation, both written and verbal.
- Experience in using bid management software – Marin, Kenshoo, Double Click etc
- Ability to communicate confidently and succinctly to clients at the most senior level.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate that you understand your client’s brand, objectives and that your work and behaviour reflects this.
Personality traits suited to this role
- Strategic thinker
- Willing to learn
- Polite & Approachable