Digital PR & Outreach Specialist
Honchō is looking for a Digital PR and Outreach Specialist to join our growing team.
This hybrid role is ideal for someone looking to develop their Digital PR and content marketing career. You’ll get the chance to work with international brands in the retail, automotive and direct to consumer sectors.
You’ll work on creative campaigns designed to gain coverage in the press and attract links to our client’s website properties.
The ideal candidate will be keen to continue their career in the industry or take a step up from a starter position, with the opportunity to experience creating and conceptualising Digital PR campaigns, from inception through to execution. You’ll have a superb eye for detail and a love for content. You will be a part of our wider Organic Performance team working closely with the SEO and Content team.
We are looking for someone who is willing to go the extra mile to develop interesting and successful campaigns to secure coverage and always has their eyes on the media and what journalists are looking for including industry research and competitors.
No day is ever the same, so we want someone hungry for new challenges that are adaptable, has a good eye for ideating and producing good campaign ideas and has the desire to smash KPIs and keep our clients happy.
The role will break down into three key areas, a mixture of the following will be undertaken in the day to day:
- Devising and developing ideas for campaigns
- Regularly pitch these to senior members of the team, internal team, and clients
- Liaising with the production teams both internally and externally to help produce content and campaigns in line with the original idea
- Researching and investigating relevant, high quality and authoritative websites and media to target, for our clients
- Using relevant tools to find and organise outreach efforts
- Pitching content to journalists with the aim of securing links and coverage for clients
- Monitoring and tracking the performance of campaigns
- Retrieving coverage and updating reports for clients and internally
- Communication with clients to highlight results
- Assisting junior members of the team
- Highly organised and motivated
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Excel, Keynote/PowerPoint etc
Benefits of working at Honcho
- Work for well-known brands in an established agency
- Personal development plan to help progress your career
- Allocated budget for training and conferences
- Flexible working
- Unlimited paid holiday allowance
- Never work your birthday or Christmas Eve again
- 2 days paid leave to support a charity of your choice
- Regular team and social events
- Free Honcho Clothing and merchandise
- Work at our idyllic offices with on-site swimming pool and tennis court
Founded in 2008 by Chris Ailey, Honchō are a specialist Search and Social Marketing agency based just outside Hertford in Hertfordshire.
Currently a team of 30+ specialists we operate from a converted barn and stables in an idyllic countryside setting. We have worked with a number of global brands including eBay, Gumtree, WWE, Mothercare, Renault, ASUS and New Era.